Support this blog

Sleepless - Find me on Bloggers.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Way to go Minted!

Those of you who are reading my blog on a regular bases, hehehe all 10 of you, probably remember that I had a meltdown the other day, about busting out of a tournament due to collusion between some of the other players. If you haven't read that post, or if you just want to refresh your memory, you can go here:
#One Rotten apple will spoil the whole barrel

Well I'm happy to tell you that Minted Poker did their job, and they agreed with my observation, so they moved me up to third place. Which is great, since it means that I'll still have a place to play poker. It would suck to have to quit playing there when that's the only network where they care about
Accessible Poker

I love you Minted!Hehehehe

From: MintedPoker Operations
To: sleepless
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 3:34 PM
Subject: Risk and Fraud

Dear Sleepless,


Thank you for your email.

The security and integrity of our Network is of up most importance to us and any allegation of foul play is taken extremely seriously.

Please be advised that after an extensive investigation, it has been deemed that collusion in tournament 1366637 did occur and because of this the rankings of this tournament have been adjusted.

Your account has been credited with the prize for your newly ranked position of 3rd.

Should you require any further assistance please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thank you for helping keep our Network a fun and honest place to play.



Kind regards,

Jemma
Risk&Fraud Analyst
operations@mintedpoker.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a poker player this is a very important issue. In tournaments it means big money. I'm so glad you got a ruling in your favour. Funnily though in my home game i had this guy bring the official rules about a husband and wife not playing in the same game!.....now that's going too far. Neil

RbMommy said...

Thank you. I'm very satisfied with the way they handled the situation, and like you say, it's an important issue for every serious poker player. Hmm, seems like that's taking it a bit far in a homegame, but I suppose he was afraid they'd play soft against one another.